martes, 21 de diciembre de 2010

Believe In LOVE

Believe in love

by Mari Iijima

CD Name: My Heart In Red Track Number: 7Length: 4:10
Musicians: Keyboards: James Studer
Bass: Nathan East
Guitar: Charles Johnson
Drums: Jeff Porcaro
Saxophone: Michael Paulo
Strings: Doug Cameron Group
Percussion: Alex Acuna
Background Vocals: Wayne Nelson, James Studer, Mari Iijima





I'm holding back my tears

Can't wait to be next to you
I've been waiting here
Only you

Another day has passed me by
I'm feeling your love in my dreams
I can't tell you how much I love you

*Love me
I need you by my side
Want you
For the rest of my life
I believe in love
True love
Should be together always

God has brought you here
I'm praying for you every night
Kiss away my fears
Only you

I can do anything for you
I don't want to live without your love
I can't tell you how much I love you


Mari Ijima.......

No hay comentarios: